Committed to Our Customers and Our Economy
During this time we understand it is critical to continue serving our customers. It is imperative to continue playing our role in maintaining the economy and the jobs of all the employees that reside within it. We take meeting your IT Infrastructures and needs seriously and are taking all precautions to maintain our ability to serve you.
New Health and Business Practices
In order to preserve the health and safety of our employees and customers we have adjusted our business practices.
We have implemented social distancing by requiring employees who are not part of the physical fulfilling process are to work remotely. All roles that are critical for fulfilling orders to new standards.
We are following the recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) and we are continuing to adjust our practices as we grow our understanding.
- We have increased the cleaning standards and are cleaning our sites frequently throughout the day.
- All physical work stations are now at a minimum of 6 feet apart from one another to maintain safe distance from one another.
- Shifts and break times have been adjusted to eliminate overlap between employees.
- Soap, water, and gloves are accessible to employees at all times.
- Anyone who is sick in anyway is asked to stay at home
We Will Get Through This Together
Our team understands the playing a vital role we play in keeping your businesses running and we are ready to supply you essential hardware while keeping your safety in mind. We are holding ourselves to the highest of standards with all the resources that are available to us.
Our health standards cascades into your health and safety which will eventually cycle back to us. We are all in this together and need to take care of one another to protect our family of humanity.