This 024XV8 Dell Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SATA interface on this drive is usually used for consumer desktops, data backups, and other less demanding roles. The capacity of this storage device is 200GB (Gigabytes). This device has a form factor that is 2.5-inch. Leverages eMLC (Enterprise Multi-level cell), provides three times the endurance compared to a regular MLC for a trade-off of 15-25% performance speed.
Outline of the SSD:
Storage capacities of 400GB, 200 GB, and 100 G
1.5 Gbps, 3.0 Gbps SATA interface
Technical Specifications for 024XV8:
Manufacturer Part #024XV8
Product Type: Internal Solid State Drive
Form Factor: 2.5-inch
- Host transfer rate: 300 MB/s
- Sustained Data Read: 250MB/s
- Sustained Data Write : 220MB/s (110MB/s for 100GB)
- Random Read IOPS: 43K IOPS
- Random Write IOPS: 11K IOPS (5.5K IOPS for 100GB)
- Power Consumption (Watt) − Read/Write: 1.8/3.4 Watt − Idle: 1.3 Watt
- Flash Memory Technology Enterprise MLC (eMLC)
- Drive Interface Type SATA 3.0 Gbps
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts small form factor (SFF) SATA hard drives.
Servers4less is providing expert insight to determine a user’s needs will ease the process of shopping for the perfect resolutions.