SSE-X3648S SuperMicro 48-Ports Layer 2/3 10G Ethernet Super Switch Layer 2/3 Ethernet Switch leads the way as Supermicro enters the Open Networking arena. Open Networking provides customers with the ability to maximize the efficient and flexible use of valuable data center resources while providing an ideal platform for managing and maintaining those resources in a manner in tune with the needs of the organization.
- 48x Ten-Gigabit Ethernet ports – SFP+
- 6x Forty-Gigabit Ethernet ports – QSFP+
- RJ-45 (for console cable)
- RJ-45 1G Ethernet Management Port
- Switching Capacity: 1440 Gbps
- Broadcom Trident II Switch Chip
- Wire-speed Layer 3 Routing
- 1:1 Non-blocking connectivity
- Intel Rangeley CPU
- 4G DRAM
- 16G SSD
- Cumulus Linux Ready
- Redundant Hot-pluggable 460W Power Supplies
- AC Input: 100-127/200-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 305 Watts
- Regular and Reverse Airflow Models
- 1U form factor for flexible installation
- Weight: Net weight: 10.13kg (22.29 lb with 2 PSUs)
- Size (W x D x H): 433.8 x 550 x 44 mm (17.07 x 21.6 x 1.73 inches)
- Temperature: Operating 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Humidity: Operating: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Open Networking
- Mounting Rails (included)
Offering forty-eight 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports, the SSE-X3648S allows connectivity to 10GEservers, routers, and backbones.
These switches are ideal for deployment in Data Center, Cloud and Enterprise environments with the capability of handling access for the most demanding applications.
Servers4less is providing expert insight to determine a user’s needs will ease the process of shopping for the perfect resolutions.
Toll Free: +1 (877) 389 4645
Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org